This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Short Hills, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONWhen you choose KPMG as the place to build your career in tax, you can really add value. KPMG's tax partners and professionals pride themselves on understanding our clients' business strategy and needs, providing a broad range of federal, state, local and international tax services to meet those needs. We are currently seeking a Manager to join our Global Mobility Services (GMS) practice in our Short Hills office.
- Manage client expectations and delivery of services to expatriate employees of corporate clients
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Develop and review tax equalization and international assignment policies
- Review tax returns and equalizations of expatriate employees
- Mentor and coach staff
- Manage resource allocation, workflow, and resource utilization
- Five years of expatriate or individual tax experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- CPA or JD/LLM or Enrolled Agent (Please note that any candidate hired by KPMG into this position that doesn't currently possess one of the aforementioned credentials/designations will be required to secure one within one year from the commencement of employment)
- Prior work experience at an accounting firm
- Ability to supervise and mentor staff
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .