GMS Senior Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Short Hills, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONWhen you choose KPMG as the place to build your career in tax, you can really add value. KPMG's tax partners and professionals pride themselves on understanding our clients' business strategy and needs, providing a broad range of federal, state, local and international tax services to meet those needs. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our Global Mobility Services (GMS) practice in our Short Hills office.
- Write correspondence for companies with expatriate employees
- Assist in conducting tax research relating to expatriate employees
- Prepare miscellaneous tax, payroll, and international assignment cost projection calculations
- Prepare tax returns, equalization calculations, and other miscellaneous tax forms for expatriate employees
- Draft correspondence with IRS or state taxing authorities in relation to tax notices and/or audits for expatriates
- Review U.S. payroll reporting, withholding for wages paid to expatriate employees for accuracy including annual compensation statements
- Two years of experience in expatriate or individual tax
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Prior experience at an accounting firm
- Working towards a CPA or Enrolled Agent designation
- Ability to analyze basic tax and accounting information
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .