GMS Tax Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Short Hills, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONWhen you choose KPMG as the place to build your career in tax, you can really add value. KPMG's tax partners and professionals pride themselves on understanding our clients' business strategy and needs, providing a broad range of federal, state, local and international tax services to meet those needs. We are currently seeking a Tax Technician to join our Global Mobility Services (GMS) practice in our Short Hills office.
- Review and analyze tax related documents with guidance from team members,
- Create and prepare spreadsheets
- Assist team in preparing client deliverables
- Perform basic tax calculations and conduct research on basic to moderate assignments
- Assist in gathering information for tax returns
- High School diploma or equivalent; completed coursework from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access with strong computer skills overall
- Knowledge of and experience with tax research tools and software
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Ability to interact with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and people skills
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .