GRC Archer Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for GRC ARCHER ENGINEER for our client in HOUSTON, TX
JOB TITLE: GRC ARCHER ENGINEER
JOB LOCATION: HOUSTON, TX
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
* Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) - Archer Functional Consultant ( Experience8-10years, REX 5-7years Archer - GRC
* Functional experience in domain of Governance, Enterprise Risk Management and Regulatory Compliance.
* Experience in regulatory compliance like Payment Card Interface (PCI), Sarbanes- Oxley Act (SOX) and NERC-CIP
* Experience in implementing RSA Archer solutions of Policy, Risk, Compliance, BCM & Vendor Management.
* Expert in understanding of Archer out of the box solution functionalities for all modules.
* Have done atleast 4-5 Archer implementation projects in the capacity of Technical Consultant.
* In-depth Knowledge of GRC Archer 5.x tool with end to end solution implementation
* Experience in data feeds , data imports , and work flow implementation
* Experience in writing and presenting API's for data integrations to Archer.
* Experience in building/formulating computed fields to support solution implementation
* Ability to work independently and as a team.
* Having good inter personal skills.
* B.E/B.Tech with MBA preferred
* RSA Archer 5.x certified.