Digital Consumer Finance - Online Deposits - Operations - Chicago
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONGS BANK OVERVIEW
The Retail Deposits team within Goldman Sachs Bank USA is responsible for day-to-day operations, marketing and support of the retail deposits platform. GS Bank offers online savings accounts and certificates of deposit to consumers via its website at GSBank.com and through a dedicated customer contact center.
JOB SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Online Deposits Operations Analyst role is part of the first line of defense testing and monitoring team, and helps ensure process level risks and controls are closely managed to prevent and minimize operational risk in the business. Additional responsibilities include:
- Executing existing testing plans discussed and agreed upon with functional team leader, and maintain and update as needed
- Gathering data, performing tests, and documenting results
- Identifying potential control failures and effectively escalating to functional leader
- Proposing effective and efficient methods of testing and monitoring, and finding ways to automate testing and develop automated controls
- Working closely with colleagues to share findings and further refine processes
- Exercising credible and effective challenge as first line of defense, strengthening the risk framework and its individual components
- Meeting tight deadlines
- Leveraging strong communication skills to interact with functional leader, contact center team leaders, technology, and business infrastructure teams
- Working with contact center tools and understanding process details- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ year's related work experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship building and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, facilitation, organization, and planning skills- Solid working knowledge of all Customer Service functions and of the leasing and loan business
- Familiarity with contact center based tools and processes preferred
- Demonstrated ability to proficiently handle and own high-profile escalated situations
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.*****