GSPL- Order Fulfillment and CRM
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
The Global Systems and Process Leader Order Fulfillment and Customer Relationship Management (GSPL-OF/CRM) is responsible for designing and standardizing core processes and the associated data structures across the CLARCOR Enterprise. The GSPL-OF/CRM is responsible to embody these core processes into Oracle eBS, Oracle Agile and Saelsforce.com SFDC environments by creating specification documents which will define the configuration of the software as well as the design of the required reports, interfaces, customizations, extensions and work-flows.
The GSPL-OF/CRM will focus on order fulfillment, sales and customer relationship management functionality as part of a team of GSPLs which will cover the full breadth of core processes and applications globally.
Once the GSPL-OF/CRM has designed the core processes and translated them into technical specifications for the eBS, Agile and SFDC applications, the GSPLs will work with CLARCOR leadership and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to define the CLARCOR-wide timeline and resources requirements for the rollout as per the guidelines set by the Business Systems steering committee.
Security and Compliance (during design and deployment)
- Develop guidelines/policies to conform to SOX compliance, Intellectual Property protection, and other security adherence including supporting export control regulations globally.
- Design/modify core business processes to adhere to SOX and US GAAP/other international country specific compliance requirements.
The GSPL-OF/CRM is the order fulfillment/CRM functional leader of a cross functional team implementing eBS, SFDC and Agile within the CLARCOR Business Units.
In this role the GSPL-OF/CRM will lead the Order Fulfillment/Sales Process sub-team deploying core order fulfillment and CRM functionality within a series of CLARCOR Business Units.
The GSPL-OF/CRM liaisons with regional, business unit, group and site-level implementation/support teams regarding the implementation of core order fulfillment and CRM functionality.
Training (during deployment)
- Develop detailed training documents and collaborate with business users to build global work instructions for all business processes across the enterprise.
- Build a robust training plan and conduct elaborate hands-on training sessions by process area to ensure successful transition
- Provide ERP/CRM/PLM operations support by designing an effective issue resolution process and by establishing a transparent communication rhythm with business unit users/leadership.
- Ensure adoption to new process/tools through multiple rounds of additional post roll-out training and hand-holding users through transaction processing in critical areas including supporting closing the books during financial period end.
The GSPL-OF/CRM will be the CLARCOR Subject Matter Expert on the order fulfillment and CRM functionality within the core application applications and will be responsible for driving process standardization, best practices, key metrics and configuration standardization.
The GSPL-SC will be responsible for the on-going health and well-being of core order fulfillment and CRM-related functionality and will keep abreast of technology, functional innovations and thought leadership within the CRM field in general. He/she will effectively communicate these innovations as they relate to the overall sales and customer service management function
* Bachelor s degree in business, marketing, economics or a related field with 5 or more years of experience in a multi-site, global industrial setting as a functional leader (e.g. Sales Manager/Director) or as a process/value stream owner (e.g. process excellence manager).
* Hands-on experience with Oracle-based tools (ie, eBS) and/or Salesforce.com tools in a multi-site, global environment.
* Experience as a project manager using proven methodologies.
* Significant experience working with people at all levels of an organization.
* Strong familiarity with one or more of the targeted business systems - ERP, CRM or PLM
* Professional certification (e.g. APICS CPIM/CSCP, PMP, Black Belt)
* Multi-site global implementation experience with either ERP,CRM or PLM
* Ability to break complex issues into project steps and problem solve
* Strong self-direction and ability to facilitate project teams, at all levels of the organization
* Excellent interpersonal communications and presentation skills
* Demonstrated ability to influence and support senior leadership
* Knowledgeable in the operation of PCs and software including Email, Microsoft Office and
* Skilled administrator
* Travel: 70-80% of the time; Travel 3-4 weeks out of 5, Monday AM to Thursday PM.
* We are an EEO employer for Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons & Protected Veterans.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.