This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION: Game Developer
LOCATION: Redmond WA
DURATION: Full Time
Are you a strong tools and support engineer looking to join a world-class game studio
Turn 10 Studios, the creators of the Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon car racing series, is looking for a developer to work on our industry leading pipeline and tools technology. As a support developer, you will have the unique opportunity to work on many different areas of production. You will be part of a small internal team working directly with the Artists, Designers, and Engineers to optimize workflows to keep the studio firing on all cylinders.
* Primary skillset in C# AND POWERSHELL scripting
* Experience DEBUGGING codebases developed by others
* Experience with C++ and DOS batch scripting
* PREFER 1-3 YEARS' EXPERIENCE; more concerned about ability to perform the work
* Ideally with GAMING experience
* 3DSMAX and PHOTOSHOP are a plus because they will be building tools that integrate with it
* Experience with source control on large teams (preferably Perforce)
* Comfortable swapping PC hardware components
THE BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
* Actual experience working on AAA GAMES
* Experience working directly with end users on tools development
* Experience in an engineering support role, quickly and efficiently resolving issues as they occur
* Experience working with TEST AUTOMATION INFRASTRUCTURE
* Experience in GAME DEVELOPMENT
* 3DSMAX script or PHOTOSHOP experience a plus