This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB ID:-200853
TITLE:- Professional - Supervisor - Gas Construction
DURATION: -1yearcontract -Mon, 12-Sep-16 TO Fri, 01-Sep-17
SHIFT TYPE:-Standard Shift (8-5), 8 Hours per Day ,40 Hours per Week
WORK LOCATION: - Berlin - NU System Headquarters - (Berlin, CT) 06037
PAY RATE:-$55.00/hr on W2
YEARS EXPERIENCE: 3-5 YEARS
DESCRIPTION:-GAS SUPERVISOR\'S needed to: duties will include, but not limited to:
Working with outside contractor crews and inspectors on a daily basis to ensure meeting scheduled project dates, working within the job estimates of those projects; working with company supervisors on scheduling main and service tie-in work; and ensure work is being performed compliantly. In addition
(1) Daily INSPECTIONS of crews for safety and compliance.
(2) DOCUMENT daily all inspections, track daily PRODUCTIVITY, review and sign off on all dailies form contractor crews they cover.
(3) Interact with the public.
(4) Interact with PURA regulators when on job sites.
Candidates MUST HAVE
(1) All required Operation Qualifications (OQ's) and they are up to date.
(2) Valid driver's license.
(3) Construction and / or gas maintenance experience.
Candidates MUST HAVE:-
* At least 3years of experience.
* Driving Position.-MUST HAVE valid drivers license and a clean driving record.
* MVR needed as part of BG Check.
* CANDIDATES WILL USE THEIR OWN VEHICLES (CAN BE REIMBURSED FOR MILEAGE) AND WILL BE GOING DRIVING TO EVERSOURCE SITES
* Experience with Gas or working for Gas Department is needed.
* Doing field inspections, safety inspections is required.
* Will be overseeing crews.
CANDIDATES NEED TO HAVE GAS EXP AND OVERSIGHT / SUPERVISING EXP!
DOING FIELD INSPECTIONS, SAFETY INSPECTIONS IS REQUIRED.
WILL BE OVERSEEING CREWS
WORK LOCATIONS: FLEXIBLE - MERIDEN AND WINDSOR/DANIELSON/NEW LONDON.