This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Great Wolf Resorts
Colorado Springs, CO
* Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
* Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
* Proper uniform.
* Check cash drawer for correct change & accuracy of cash bank.
* Issues dining charges by verifying orders; calculating taxes; totaling bill.
* Receives payments by validating credit charges; approving checks; accepting currency; calculating and issuing change.
* Safeguards revenues by completing cash, check, and credit card deposit slips; arranging for deposit, and determining opening cash supply.
* Know your menu items and their appropriate prices.
* Know your alcoholic Beverages and their appropriate prices.
* Check cleanliness and supplies. Make sure all beverage equipment is on and in good working order.
* Check with Chef for daily menu and other food needs.
* Keep all beverages made and stocked -- coffee, tea, all fountain drinks, cream, etc.
* Run daily sales report. Reconcile cash drawer with daily sales. Fill out cash drop envelope. Have your bank and daily cash drop reviewed by manager when checking out.
Promotes team spirit and works collaboratively to achieve team goals.
Has perfect attendance and can be trusted to handle a high level of responsibility.
Dedicated to exceeding quality standards and providing products and services of the highest caliber.
Inspires others with enthusiasm and positive energy.
Places high priority on personal and professional growth. Keeps knowledge and skills current through asking questions from other staff members and managers.
Maintains inventory and equipment to ensure smooth office operation.
Trained in hands-on equipment maintenance.
High School diploma or equivalent experience.
Ability to lift 30lbs.
Ability to stand/sit for long periods of time.
Ability to bend, stretch and twist.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled