- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
General Clerk I - NRD Seattle
Decypher is a leading integrator of professional, technology, and management solutions and services. We provide our services globally to Federal, Commercial, Local and State clients. Our employees are our most valuable asset and play an integral role in the success of Decypher and our clients. Working at Decypher is not a job, but a career where your talent and energy is respected and you can personally make a difference. Decypher invites you to join our professional team. Decypher is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/D/V).
Decypher is seeking General Clerk I candidates to support the US Navy Recruiting District located in Seattle, Washington.
* Provide administrative support to the overall organizational mission and objectives.
* Sort, categorize and file documents to their appropriate locations.
* Input information into databases in accordance with established policies and procedures.
* Post to individual accounts, open mail, calculate and post charges to departmental accounts.
* Generate, edit, and route a wide variety of correspondence.
* Compile, store, and distribute data needed for submission of periodic reports.
* Operate basic office equipment, e.g., photocopier, facsimile, multi-line phone/voicemail systems, and computer programs.
* Perform other clerical and administrative duties as required.
* Familiar with common office terminology and concepts.
* High school graduate or equivalent
* US Citizen
* Clearance: NACI (National Agency Check with Inquiries)
* Experience with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
* At least, one (1) year related experience.