General Labor (6a-2p)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 12/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
We are the maker, marketer and distributor of branded food products that have been American favorites for decades. Our employees located in more than 20 offices and plants across North America rally around our mission, Reinvigorating Iconic Brands. We work to transform our brands to be more profitable for our customers and more enjoyable for our consumers.
At Pinnacle Foods, every employee has the opportunity to make an impact from marketing and research & development, to manufacturing, finance and sales each function plays a critical role in our success. By living our values of trust, candor and ownership we create great relationships that help us deliver results and drive meaningful change for our brands and business.
* To develop a working knowledge of production schedules; learning to read and follow schedule instructions.
* To form and assemble cases to meet production requirements/specifications.
* Monitor auto filled bags or trays for required fill weight, back seal, end seal, label placement, date code and label accuracy to requirements/specifications.
* Reports deviations from product requirements to the operators or supervisors.
* Ensures that cases enter the case sealer correctly.
* Visually inspects products and ingredients for blemishes or other flaws, extraneous vegetable material or discolored units.
* Stops production to report any serious deviation from requirements/specifications, or malfunction of line equipment.
* To maintain area housekeeping.
* To assist operators with start up, production, change over and shut down of production.
* Any other duties assigned by management.
* Meet physical requirements to perform all duties safely.
* Meet the communication requirements to perform all duties.
* Must learn and follow food handling and packaging practices.
* Must learn and follow safe working practices.
* Must learn and follow good manufacturing practices.
* Must learn and follow manufacturing control points and practices.
* Must learn and follow quality control points and practices.
* Must learn and follow critical control points and practices.
* Must learn and follow blood borne pathogens control and practices.
* Must learn and follow allergen control and practices.
* Must work well with others as a production team.
* Must have reliable/consistent attendance and attention to duties.
* Must work accurately with minimal supervision
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other legally protected basis.