This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a reliable Production Associate in Milford, DE. This is for a long term temporary to possible permanent opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Production Associate you will be responsible for completing a variety of tasks within a fast-paced warehouse/production environment. To succeed in this position, candidates must be reliable, have an outstanding work ethic and a positive attitude. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Production Associate job include:
- Assembly and inspection of small items
- Lifting heavy objects up to 50 lbs
- Pallet jack or forklift operation
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- At least 1 year of warehouse experience
- Must be consistently able to produce error-free paperwork
- Must be capable of operating all material handling equipment such as hand jacks, powered jacks, etc.
- Must also meet and/or exceed all quantity and quality standards set in department.
- Must be very detail oriented.
We have openings on first shift, second shift, and third shift. Overtime is required. Position pays up to $9.15.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Warehouse Associate job in Milford, DE or any related opportunities with Adecco.