This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Bob Evans Farms
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY You ve shared a table with us NOW LET US SHARE A REWARDING CAREER WITH YOU!
When you join Bob Evans Farms, you re joining a trustworthy and socially responsible organization that recognizes people are our greatest asset. And in our restaurants, you ll have an opportunity to grow with the BEST. Join us as we revolutionize what should be the happiest time of day mealtime!
* Paid time off
* Health insurance (in effect just 30 days after start-date)
* 401k with company contribution
* 50-hour work week
* Quarterly performance based bonus
* Weekly pay cycle
* Consecutive days off
* Closed on Christmas, No late nights and No Franchises
Rewarding Career Opportunity Restaurant General Manager
The position of General Manager is a fast paced role that assists with managing the daily operations and staff of the restaurant, including the execution of all company policies, procedures, programs, and systems. The General Manager provides leadership, direction, training, and development to subordinate managers and staff. The General Manager also contributes to the success of the restaurant by building sales and working towards company goals.
* Excellent communication skills
* Dedication to providing exceptional guest service
* Strong analytical/problem solving skills
* Exceptional team building capability
* High School diploma or equivalent
* A minimum of 1-2 years prior leadership experience strongly preferred
* A minimum of 2-4 years of prior experience in a family dine-in or casual dining restaurant is preferred
* College and/or culinary schooling preferred
Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans. Join the leader and grow with the BEST in high-quality food and heartfelt hospitality!