General Manager, Consumer Platform
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
Cambia Health Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
The GM for the Consumer Experience Platform will provide leadership to ensure multiple health solutions products and capabilities are integrated effectively into an overall solution that adds value to the consumer and differentiates Cambia from competitors. The GM will determine revenue opportunities, provide strategic direction, build the team (direct and virtual) and drive overall success of the platform. Products and capabilities to be included on the platform may include Cambia owned solutions as well as solutions obtained through external partnerships.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
* Financially savvy and politically astute leader with the ability to set clear priorities, delegate and guide people and systems.
* Strong analytic and problem solving skills which support sound decision making.
* Excellent coalition building skills with the ability to communicate and work effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
* Outstanding presentation and communication skills including the ability to be a champion and spokesperson for the work.
* Product development expertise including assessment of market opportunities, how to bring a product to market, and all phases of the product lifecycle.
* Broad understanding of technology solutions and how to best commercialize technology-oriented products and services.
* Business development experience, including creating and maintaining relationships with external partners.
* Demonstrated success recruiting, developing and leading teams.
* Strong business operations, project and resource management skills.
* Strongly prefer healthcare industry experience with deep knowledge related to payer and provider business models and technology.
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed above:
The GM Consumer Experience Platform would have a Masters degree in healthcare or business, 15 years related experience, with at least 5 years in the healthcare industry and at least five years in an executive leadership position or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Regence employees are part of the larger Cambia family of companies, which seeks to drive innovative health solutions. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
Regence is 2.2 million members, here for our families, co-workers and neighbors, helping each other be and stay healthy and provide support in time of need. We've been here for members more than 90 years. Regence is a nonprofit health care company offering individual and group medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Medicare and other government programs as well as pharmacy benefit management. We are the largest health insurer in the Northwest/Intermountain Region, serving members as Regence BlueShield of Idaho, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah and Regence BlueShield (in Washington). Each plan is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
If you re seeking a career that affects change in the health care system, consider joining our team at Cambia Health Solutions. We advocate for transforming the health care system by making health care more affordable and accessible, increasing consumers engagement in their health care decisions, and offering a diverse range of products and services that promote the health and well-being of our members. Cambia's portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access and free-standing health and wellness solutions.