General Manager / Director of Marketing 8/11/2016
Moline Forge, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MOLINE FORGE, INC., an industrial manufacturing company producing steel forgings, was founded in Moline, Illinois over 100 years ago and is seeking an established, business-savvy professional to take over GENERAL MANAGER/DIRECTOR OF MARKETING responsibilities.
The General Manager/Director of Marketing serves as the Company's chief representative, spokesperson, and ambassador at industry conferences, to its customers, and to the community.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
* Providing strategic leadership (financial and otherwise) to the Company
* Establishing long-range goals, strategies, plans, and policies for the Company
* Developing and implementing business plan
* Working with the Company's Management Team in the primary leadership role
* Overseeing all operations of the Company
* Developing and implementing operational and marketing policies and procedural improvements
* Ensuring consistent and profitable growth in sales revenue
* Planning sales, marketing, and product development strategies (short and long-range) targeted toward existing and new markets
* Managing internal and external sales personnel
* Demonstrated strong and effective leadership and staff development skills, including senior executive personnel management
* Effective written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to meet deadlines
* Ability to successfully manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
* Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends, as needed
* Ability to travel as-needed, including evenings and weekends
* Current and valid driver's license and ability to meet the organization's insurability requirements
* Proficiency in MS Office products, including Word and Outlook, with strong skills in Excel, including formulas, spreadsheets and formatting
* Bachelor's degree, plus 8-10 YEARS of business leadership experience, preferably in manufacturing _REQUIRED_
* Master's degree in Accounting, plus 10-15 YEARS of business leadership experience, preferably in manufacturing _PREFERRED_
* The equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
* Paid Holidays including floating holidays
* Paid Vacation
* FANTASTIC Group Health Plan including:
* Prescription Drug
* Life Insurance
* Employee Profit Sharing Plan
If you have the qualities we're looking for, APPLY TODAY! NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.
Thorough pre-employment screening including employment verification and criminal background check required; pre-employment drug screen conducted.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.