General Manager / Director of Marketing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Moline Forge, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONMOLINE FORGE, INC., an industrial manufacturing company producing steel forgings, was founded in Moline, Illinois over 100 years ago and is seeking an established, business-savvy professional to take over GENERAL MANAGER/DIRECTOR OF MARKETING responsibilities.
The General Manager/Director of Marketing serves as the Company's chief representative, spokesperson, and ambassador at industry conferences, to its customers, and to the community.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
* Providing strategic leadership (financial and otherwise) to the Company
* Establishing long-range goals, strategies, plans, and policies for the Company
* Developing and implementing business plan
* Working with the Company's Management Team in the primary leadership role
* Overseeing all operations of the Company
* Developing and implementing operational and marketing policies and procedural improvements
* Ensuring consistent and profitable growth in sales revenue
* Planning sales, marketing, and product development strategies (short and long-range) targeted toward existing and new markets
* Managing internal and external sales personnel
* Demonstrated strong and effective leadership and staff development skills, including senior executive personnel management
* Effective written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to meet deadlines
* Ability to successfully manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
* Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends, as needed
* Ability to travel as-needed, including evenings and weekends
* Current and valid driver's license and ability to meet the organization's insurability requirements
* Proficiency in MS Office products, including Word and Outlook, with strong skills in Excel, including formulas, spreadsheets and formatting
* Bachelor's degree, plus 8-10 YEARS of business leadership experience, preferably in manufacturing _REQUIRED_
* Master's degree in Accounting, plus 10-15 YEARS of business leadership experience, preferably in manufacturing _PREFERRED_
* The equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
* Paid Holidays including floating holidays
* Paid Vacation
* FANTASTIC Group Health Plan including:
* Prescription Drug
* Life Insurance
* Employee Profit Sharing Plan
If you have the qualities we're looking for, APPLY TODAY! NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.
Thorough pre-employment screening including employment verification and criminal background check required; pre-employment drug screen conducted.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.