General Manager 8/26/2016
Manufacturing / Diversified Company
Fort Wayne, IN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY TITLE: GENERAL MANAGER
LOCATION: MILWAUKEE, WI
DURATION: FULL TIME
JOB SUMMARY:The General Manager has sole responsibility for branch operations and is directly accountable for coordinating and managing all Parts, Service and Truck Sales activities to ensure branch operations achieve the Company's customer service, safety, and image and profitability goals.
* Meet established goals for Branch Revenue, Margin, Absorption and Profit.
* Develop and execute strategic plans to ensure continued location success
* Oversee and review the performance of the Sales, Service, and Parts departments.
* Appropriately communicate and manage employee, customer, supplier and vendor issues.
* Working with key personnel, determine actions required to drive profitability, company image and customer satisfaction at the branch.
* Hire, train, lead and monitor performance of Sales, Service and Parts departments, ensuring that objectives are attained.
* Partner with Talent Acquisition and Development to ensure the Branch is staffed with the proper skillsets to meet goals.
* Work with Human Resources to appraise employee performance and recommend change of status and or salary adjustments.
* Determine current status of operations and assist managers and supervisors in resolving problems in their respective areas.
* Ensure that the JX Mission, Vision and Credo for Success is carried out in the daily operations of the Branch.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's degree or related education and a minimum of five years' work experience in inventory management, truck sales and service operations preferred.
* Demonstrated effective leadership experience to lead and motivate employees.
* Verifiable analytical skills and experience in making sound business decisions.
* Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
* Intermediate computer skills required; Google Drive & Karmak skills a plus