This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 1/4/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
PURPOSE OF JOB:
Provide overall direction and management of branch office resources. Including, but not limited to, personnel, facilities and technology.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Manage all operations and administrative aspects of the branch office.
* Provide leadership, direction and training of branch employees.
* Drive sales, productivity and cost containment activities.
* Develop and manage the operation based on the P&L and budget.
* Manage inventory and control assets.
* Ability to formulate a sound business plan to reach targeted revenue and net profit goals.
* Ability to direct projects to completion.
* Review and manage P&L at branch level, ensuring profitable business.
* Ensure consistency of installation and service activities.
* Ensure compliance with safety and company policies, procedures and policies.
* Manage communication to and from branch office to corporate operations and management.
* Mentor technical and administrative staff.
* Positive and effective interaction with internal and external customers.
* Internal customer liaison.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
* A working knowledge of business finance and management.
* A working knowledge of construction or project management theory and practices.
* A working knowledge of planning, implementing and managing the activities of an installation workforce through recruiting, training, scheduling and best practices techniques.
* Ability to monitor key metrics and provide guidance to department managers to achieve desired results.
* Excellent internal and external customer interaction skills.
* Ability to think and work independently & meet necessary deadlines.
* Effective interaction with employees, customers and colleagues.
* Possess a high level of attention to detail.
* Possess a high level of problem solving, deductive reasoning and root-cause analysis skills.
* Possess the ability to successfully handle multiple tasks / projects.
* Possess a high level of deductive reasoning skills.
* Must be able to follow-through with lengthy projects.
* Familiar with AV or other electro - mechanical systems.
* May be required to work extended hours under tight deadline to successfully meet objectives. Must be willing to travel.
* PC proficient.
* Must possess a valid Driver s License and be a safe driver
* Experience in management of construction or fleet operations.
* A Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting Management, Construction, Economics, or Engineering preferred.
* Qualified candidate must have proven oral presentation and customer interaction skills.
The physical demands of this position are those that are necessary to meet the responsibilities and essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities
Striving for excellence in everything we do, AVI-SPL is committed to honoring these core values:
Character - Being honest and acting with integrity toward each other, our customers and ourselves.
Teamwork- Working together, through the good and the bad, toward a common goal, and being jointly responsible for exceeding customer expectations.
Knowledge - Continuously growing our business and technical expertise and sharing our knowledge for the benefit of others.
Responsibility - -Being accountable for getting the job done right and doing whatever it takes for the growth and success of our team and our customers.
Respect - Appreciating each person's value to the team and treating each other with courtesy and professionalism.
AVISPL is an EEO Employer/AA/Disabled/Veteran Protected
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Herndon, Virginia, United States