General Manager 8/16/2016
Cox Target Media
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Summary:
Individual is responsible for the development and implementation of print and digital sales strategies. Strategies will be aligned to identify, develop and close business opportunities resulting in significant incremental top and bottom line growth in this major Valpak market. Responsibilities:
1. Meets or exceeds all revenue goals, up to and including EBITDA, new business and right sized business goals for all Valpak products.
2. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; developing alternative solutions.
4. Ensures profitability for the office by making recommendations for improvement to established pricing, holding the sales management team accountable for adhering to the pricing structure and controlling expenses within the office.
5. Maintains accurate forecasting for all category revenue by overseeing the delivery and submission of regular pipeline reports to manage internal finance and business expectations.
6. Ensures sales management team recruits and hires salespeople to meet market demands and trains management staff on all Valpak products and selling skills.
7. Motivates and engages the entire sales team to deliver top sales performance, while holding each accountable for individual performance.
8. Understands the competitive landscape regarding the competition and monitors industry trends.
9. Leads by example regarding diversity and inclusion practices in all areas of the day to day business.
10. Performs all other duties as assigned or directed. Experience: Minimum 8 years progressive sales or business management experience in media or direct marketing.