This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Gibson Brand, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONGibson Brands, Inc., the world's premier manufacturer and marketer of consumer electronics, musical instruments and professional audio equipment, is seeking a senior management level General Manager. The General Manager will be located in Nashville, Tennessee. The General Manager will be focused on the oversight, development and manufacturing of new product lines each year. Direction for and solid understanding of how the core business will run is vital.
The General Manager is responsible to lead the sales and manufacturing operations for a large manufacturing division. This position requires full P & L responsibility. This position will report to the Chief Executive Officer. Only candidates with a successful 10 year track record of managing growth in a manufacturing environment with full P&L responsibility will be considered.
* P&L MANAGEMENT in a growth environment with aggressive goals
* Managing the rigors of a premier brand manufacturing facility under corporate oversight and DAILY MEASUREMENT of progress
* Direct and administer the division's activities, including materials management, engineering, sales estimating, manufacturing and R&D to obtain the company's goals and objectives
* Tenacity and long term commitment requiring constant self-criticism
* Strong CONSUMER BRAND marketing skills and experience
* Exceptional leadership, developing and maintaining an effective organization through the selection, training, compensation, and motivation of all personnel
* Independent professional
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
* 10years of P&L MANAGEMENT experience in a growth environment with aggressive goals
* An MBA from a top tier MBA program is required.
* Experience with consumer products or retail is required.
* Demonstrated success managing cash and delivering profit
Please, no phone calls.