This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
San Francisco, CA
*Luxury hotel being transitioned, 400+ room SF area
* Lead, supervise, and direct the operations and financial activities of the hotel. Safeguard the asset. Help create and implement the culture of HEI Hotels and Resorts on the property level for the associates and guests.
* Create and maintain a customer-driven hotel with a customer-keeping vision that inspires the hotel associates to do their best. Oversee the quality process to ensure customer satisfaction by consistent delivery of both product quality and service.
* Tour and visually inspect property on a daily basis. Monitor property condition, cleanliness, cost control, and quality of product and service throughout hotel.
* Travel to attend corporate meetings, sales trips and serve on committees such as Research, Development and Standards committee.
* Aid Human Resources with associate issues following HEI Hotel and Resorts' policies. Interview, hire, train, recommend performance evaluations, resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend discipline and/or termination when appropriate. Develop and delegate improvement plans for operation and review performance of management team.
* Participate in community affairs and maintain positive public image for the property and HEI Hotels and Resorts.
* Meet with potential and current clients to promote hotel.
* Active involvement in the Sales and Revenue Management function including but not limited to: following HEI Key Meeting SOPs (RevMax, Hot Prospects, Sales Strategy Meeting), involvement in Group site inspections and group closing process, review results from ESS/MPSI Measurement Tool.
* Guide other members of the Executive Committee, Management and staff to make sound business decisions is a critical portion of the responsibilities. Create and execute the financial objectives of the hotel.
* Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
* Perform any other job related duties as assigned. Experience, Skills and Knowledge
* Bachelor's degree preferred.
* Minimum 5 years of management experience, preferably in both Rooms and Food and Beverage.
* Knowledge of hotel operations, including marketing plans, security and safety programs, personnel and labor relations, preparation of business plans, repairs, maintenance, budget forecasting, quality assurance programs, hospitality law, and long-range planning.
* Ability to stand and move throughout hotel property and continuously perform essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Command of the English language both written and verbal. Benefits HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefits plan that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you! For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life Insurance and Short and Long-Term Disability. In addition, our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future. HEI Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled