General Manager Staybridge Suites Rochester
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY *
* At Intercontinental Hotels Group, we own, operate and franchise more than 3500 hotels, offering close to half a million guest rooms in nearly 100 countries\. By bringing your expertise and passion to any one of our brands, you will help us achieve our vision:
to be the most preferred, admired and successful hotel company the world over\. We currently have a position available as a General Manager\. This challenging position has overall responsibility for managing the operations of the hotel to maximize profitability, ensure superior service and product quality, and drive brand and value initiatives, hotel performance, and the development of people\.*
* Key responsibilities of the role include:
* + Manage day\-to\-day operations and assignments of the hotel\. Plan and organize work, communicate goals, and schedule/assign work\. Comply with and advise staff of formal policies and procedures, identify options and resolve issues\. Initiate salary, disciplinary, or other staff\-related actions in accordance with company rules and policies\. Alert regional management or corporate office of serious issues\. + Ensure that product quality standards are met in all areas of the hotel as it relates to the appearance, levels of maintenance and cleanliness; establish and maintain preventative maintenance programs to protect the physical assets of the hotel\.\. Achieve productivity and quality goals\. + Establish performance goals for employees and provide regular feedback\. Develop a succession plan to ensure adequate future bench strength\. Ensure all staff are properly trained and have the tools and equipment needed to effectively carry out their job functions\. + Ensure a safe and secure environment for guests, employees, and hotel assets\. Achieve established Workers Compensation and safety compliance goals\. Comply with all standards and inspection requirements\.*
* Bachelor's degree in Hotel Administration, Business Administration or equivalent preferred, along with 5\-10 years of general management experience, large full service, luxury, or resort property with multiple outlets and complex operations\. Must speak fluent English\. Other languages preferred\. Do you have what it takes to be a leader in the world's most global hotel company? If so, make it happen and apply now for a career with InterContinental Hotels Group, where a world of personal and professional opportunities exist\. IHG is an equal opportunity employer:
Minorities / Females/ Disabled / Veterans*
* _General Manager \- Full Service_*
* Requisition ID:
* _R123676_ .