General Manager - Tax Credit Apartment Communities
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Webrecruit North America
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONGeneral Manager - Tax Credit Apartment Communities
St Louis, MO
We are a leading property manager with a portfolio of more than 17,000 units of high-quality housing. We are now seeking a General Manager to join our team in Galveston.
If you are a successful apartment manager seeking a new challenge, this is an excellent opportunity to undertake an exciting new role and enhance your skill-set with a successful housing business.
As the General Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing three tax credit communities St Louis consisting of just over 200 units.
You will oversee the financial, operational and budgetary aspects of our properties, as well as maintaining strong resident relations. Processing recertifications, you'll interview residents, process paperwork and communicate with residents in a positive manner.
Additionally, you'll ensure that the property is operating in line with our internal policies and procedures, as well as the overall management plan.
To be considered, you must:
- Have at least two years' experience as an apartment manager
- Have a strong operations background
- Have strong management, multi-tasking, leasing and marketing skills
- Possess a good level of IT literacy, especially with Word and Excel
- Have experience with Yardi software
- Have the ability to read and interpret a variety of manuals and documents
- Have knowledge of state and federal regulations
- Have the ability to establish strong positive relationships with the building owners, residents, the wider community and city agencies
- Have a high school or general education diploma, ideally a college degree
Organized and able to work to deadlines, as the General Manager, you must have excellent listening and written and verbal communication skills. You must also be able to multitask effectively.
Please note, we are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for the role of General Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Web Recruit LLC. Web Recruit, LLC is in the business of performing recruitment services.
Additional Keywords: General Manager, Site Manager, Apartment Community, Housing, Residential Manager, Apartment Manager, Residential Property Manager, Apartment Complex Manager, Housing Manager, Operations Manager, Operations Supervisor, Property Manager, Facilities Manager, Facilities Supervisor, Lettings Manager, Maintenance Manager, Resident Liaison Officer, Tenant Liaison Officer.