General Production - UniFirst Canada 8/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description:
Where will a UniFirst Career take you?
As an industry leader in the rental, lease and sale of
uniforms and facility services products, UniFirst
Corporation has grown to become one of the largest
companies in the garment services industry.
UniFirst is recognized on the Forbes Platinum 400 -
Best Big Companies List. With over 11,000 employee Team
Partners and more than 220 facilities throughout the
United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe, you are never
just a number when you work for UniFirst. What sets us
apart from all other companies is that we still function
as a family run business. When you work for UniFirst,
you re family!
UniFirst Corporation has a strong history of promoting
from within. In fact, most of UniFirst's Senior Managers
have come from within the Company. Opportunities are
endless for those individuals who possess a strong work
ethic, a commitment to quality, and above all else, a
passion for delivering quality customer service, both
internally and externally.
Our culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that
stands out from the rest. Are you interested in loving
your job? Find out just how far a career with UniFirst
can take you.
We are currently seeking a General Production Worker to
perform various operations in the following areas.
Responsibilities are subject to change based on
supervisor s discretion.
* Unload soiled product from trucks
* Separate product by type
* Counting of flatgood products
* Reductions Modifications to the customers account
(either adding or removing product)
* Garments are counted
* Operation of Pressing/Steaming equipment specific to
the garment type and customer request
* Bundle/Package articles in accordance with
* Picking flatgood products by route
* Garments are sorted by route, day, stop, and
* Final Storage
* Product is stored for shipment back to the customer
* Truck Loading Clean product
UniFirst offers a Fleet of Benefits, 50+ to be exact!
RRSP with Company Match
Employee Assistance Program
Supplemental Life Insurance
Long Term Disability
Direct Payroll Deposit
30% Employee Discount
Employee Referral Program
* The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and
possess good organizational, communication and
* Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
* Attention to details and focus on quality
UniFirst is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer