This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
* Actively supports the Company s commitment to safety and its Core Values.
* Performs system verification on completed piping systems to assure correct installation per design specifications.
* Assist in planning work schedule, determining manpower levels, material quantities and equipment requirements.
* Supervise craft workers assigned to area of responsibility, provide liaison between field engineering and crafts to ensure construction complies with drawings and specifications.
* Monitor work performance and productivity of crafts to ensure project rules, procedures and safety requirements are maintained.
* Advise project management of potential problems, work interferences, and schedule difficulties; assist in resolving such problems, as required.
* Ensure all company, department and technical policies, procedures and standards, are adhered to. Interpret policies, as required.
* Perform additional responsibilities, as directed.
* 10+ years supervising piping crews on major oil & gas industrial projects
* Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
* Proven record in completing piping systems installation in a safe and quality manner
* Proficient computer skills, including familiarity with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook or willingness to learn.
* Ability to work with other Matrix personnel departments to assist in resolving issues.
* Occasional travel may be required.