General Warehouse - Production
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
La Vergne, TN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a reliable Entry Level Production - Warehouse Associate in LaVergne, TN. This is for a temporary opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Production - Warehouse Associate you will be responsible for completing a variety of tasks within a warehouse environment. To succeed in this position, candidates must be reliable, have an outstanding work ethic and a positive attitude. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Production Warehouse Associate job include:
• Assisting with inventory counts
• Assist with packing of books for shipment
• Lifting heavy objects up to 50 lbs
• Picking, pulling or packing orders to specification
• At least 3 months of production experience preferred
• Experience using RF scanning guns preferred
• Able to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds
• Must have reliable transportation
Pay for these positions is between $10.00. Schedule is 7am-3pm, Monday thru Friday.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Entry Level Production - Warehouse Associate job in LaVergne, TN or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled