General Warehouseperson B - Seattle
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Joseph T. Ryerson & Son, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Description
Ryerson is a leading distributor and processor of metals in North America. Headquartered in Chicago, we operate service centers in cities across the United States and Canada. Ryerson offers an unparalleled range of products, leading processing and fabricating capabilities, a broad geographic reach, and an established commitment to superior service.
We are currently seeking a General Warehouseperson to join or warehouse team in Seattle, WA..
Successful candidates will handle the following responsibilities as indicated below:
* Direct filling of orders
* Sorting Sheets
* Crating or packaging material for shipment
* Loading and unloading material and placing in its proper place
* Other duties as assigned by Operations manager
* High School diploma or GED required
* 1-3 years experience in metals or warehouse setting
* Previous overhead crane and forklift experience preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.