This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 12/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONGeospatial AnalystJob ID:
Geospatial Analyst Job Location:
Denver, Colorado Job ID:
SIS20162106-12516 Job Description:
Work within a commercial team environment to execute geospatial data work packages from creation, update and quality control of Custom DSM, DTM and DEM data profiles and cross-sections, elevation contours and feature extraction. The successful candidate will be expected to:* Demonstrate mastery of established GIS production processes, specifically photogrammetry
* Manage work packages and provide interface to project management
* Perform in process peer reviews, specifically from suppliers
* Make recommendations for process improvements
* Follow established geospatial data production processes for production management and photogrammetric processes
* Analyze and validate data content from suppliers and adhere to stringent quality control guidelines Requirements:* Bachelor degree with 3 or more years of related work experience plus 2 or more years of experience with Photogrammetry and ESRI ArcGIS10 including extensions Preferred Additional Skills:* Working knowledge of other geospatial photogrammetric software tools
* Cartography degree; experience in photogrammetry
* Working knowledge of personal Geodatabases. Please be aware that many of our positions require a security clearance, or the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise Engineering Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - CO - Denver .