Gift Shop Sales Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Great Wolf Resorts
* Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
* Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
* Maintains the daily operation of the gift shop within the guidelines of retail operating procedures.
* Assists in merchandising functions including display and store design, inventory receiving, stocking, and merchandise pricing.
* Assists in cash handling functions including POS system, registers and daily reporting.
* Assists guests in suggestive selling and customer service
* Assures gift shop area achieves the highest standards in areas of cleanliness, presentation and service.
Must be sales assertive and have strong customer service skills
Ability to lift 30lbs.
Ability to stand/sit for long periods of time.
Ability to bend, stretch and twist.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled