Global Account Executive (Employee Benefits)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Willis North America Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Title: Global Account Executive (Employee Benefits)
Location: Chicago, IL
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson.
Human capital and benefits
High-performing institutions cultivate and grow talent, carefully balancing costs and rewards. From employee benefits to executive compensation, we take a rounded perspective, based on leading-edge thinking, data, analytics and software, unearthing new ways to motivate people, foster wellbeing and implement solutions that work.
The Global Account Executive (GAE) is responsible for delivering a broad range of Global Services and Solutions (GSS) and global coordination to Willis Towers Watson s multinational clients. This role manages a portfolio of clients for who they have primary responsibility and/or they may be part of a larger client team serving a specific subject matter, coordination or other support role. This role is a day-to-day manager of information exchange and communication with our clients and acts as the liaison between our domestic HCB teams worldwide and our corporate client contacts. A GAE and is responsible for coordinating effectively and advancing our global client s goals with respect to global benefits management, in the process giving rise to new revenue.
SPECIFIC CLIENT MANAGEMENT TASKS INCLUDE:
* Manage the global coordination of Willis Towers Watson network resources to support the ongoing administration of global benefit programs and brokerage services for multinational clients
* Facilitate the development of global benefit programs and strategic planning to establish short and long term objectives for new clients
* Conduct research and prepare briefing papers on benefits issues in various countries
* Demonstrate a sound knowledge base and understanding of global issues, translating such expertise into effective client communications and solutions
* Assist in developing global health and wellness benefits programs, measurement tools and implementation strategies for multinational companies
* Conduct employee benefits reviews relating to global employee benefits including Interfacing with clients, carriers, multinational pooling networks and WTW Global EB team
* Develop multinational pooling/captive proposals, feasibility reports and implementation plans for pooling/captive arrangements
* Provide post-merger benefit integration planning in connection with mergers and acquisitions
SPECIFIC BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT TASKS INCLUDE:
* Identify and cultivate existing local client and prospect relationships for cross border opportunities
* Assist and coordinate proposals with GSS Sales Team and local operations
* Assist with the preparation of proposal submissions, global program proposals and presentations for prospect meetings
* Assist to identify and pursue potential for growth in relationships with existing multinational clients
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* 1-3 years of Client Service support experience preferably in a multinational employee benefits, insurance or financial services organization
* Work in a fast paced environment with minimal instruction and a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Manage multiple priorities and manages deadlines and work flow to ensure efficient, timely and accurate deliverables.
* Gather market data, conduct benchmarking and research activities and provide analysis to assess the effectiveness of benefit programs in international locations
* Maintain a good working knowledge of employee benefits practices and norms worldwide, as well as culturally providers that cater to local and global markets, culturally ingrained ways of establishing local programs to continuously improve knowledge and performance.
* Maintain a cordial and effective relationship with clients, co-workers, carriers, vendors and other business contacts. Ability to work in a global, multi-cultural team environment.
* Possess highly effective written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in dealing with all organizational levels, internally and externally.
* Strong functional knowledge of Excel specific to creating, formatting and evaluating formulas and working within templates. Must be proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU*
Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k and an employee stock purchase plan as well as many other options to full time employees.
Willis Towers Watson is publicly traded on the NASDAQ (WLTW). Additional information on Willis may be found on its web site: www.willistowerswatson.com.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson.
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. Our continued success depends greatly on our ability to fully and effectively employ qualified persons, regardless of race, color, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, military status, ancestry, gender, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable human rights or equal opportunity legislation.
We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Willis is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports Diversity Minority / Female/ Disability / Veteran.