Global Benefits Program Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Summary
As a Global Benefits Program Manager, you will be responsible for helping establish strategic direction for benefit programs worldwide partnering closely with regional C&B Managers, Regional Senior HR Directors, HR Business Partners and corporate and local management teams. You will lead and drive changes to ensure corporate oversight and governance of benefits in all NetApp locations (currently 49 countries). This role requires the ability to review technical analyses and to develop recommendations that align with NetApp philosophy and meet changing business and regulatory requirements. NetApp seeks a creative, self-initiating benefits professional to assist with the design, development and implementation of global and international benefit programs. Our ideal candidate is a well-rounded performer who thrives in a fast paced, demanding environment. We seek a candidate with both the willingness to dig deep into details as well as the ability to assess the big picture.
This position would report to the Senior Director of Global Benefits.
- 10+ years of experience designing, implementing and managing complex benefit programs for rapidly growing multinational technology companies.
- 5+ years of experience in international benefits including EMEA, APAC, India, LATAM, Canada, and the U.S.
- Working knowledge of relevant statutory benefit requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong group presentation, facilitation, and influence skills.
- Excellent planning and organization skills, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks, and work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to meet aggressive goals and predefined measurement criteria.
- Demonstrated project, process, and time management skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Outlook.
- Strong and proven analytical skills.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas.
- Apply judgment that is consistent with company standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation or government law.
- Willingness to work across time zones with colleagues throughout the globe.
Position preferred in the Netherlands (EMEA headquarters); Other locations may be considered.
Education and Experience
Education & Experience:
- A minimum of 15+ years of experience is required.
- A Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree or equivalent is required.
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical projects.
Full time / Part time
NETHERLANDS - Amsterdam
USA - California - Sunnyvale (Corporate Headquarters)
NetApp is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. NetApp? makes reasonable accommodations, consistent with applicable laws, for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee with a disability, who can perform the essential job functions, unless undue hardship would result.