Global Benefits Solutions - System Analyst (Winston Salem, NC)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
Winston Salem, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
AON IS LOOKING FOR A GLOBAL BENEFITS SYSTEMS ANALYST
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Global Benefits Solutions business group within Aon Risk Services in Winston Salem, NC.
YOUR IMPACT AS A GLOBAL BENEFITS SYSTEMS ANALYST
The Global Benefits System Analyst participates in current and prospective client meetings, leading discussion around the value of Aon s benefits administration from a participant and a client perspective. Candidates are versed in the complexities of benefits outsourcing as well as industry trends and competitor comparisons. Candidates will be experts in how the Aon proprietary TBS system works and on Aon services provided. Externally, the System Analyst will be part of the sales team. Internally, the System Analyst will lead development of requirements and test documentation for client implementations and participate in process improvement initiatives and technology enhancements. This position will work closely with sales leaders, implementation and ongoing delivery personnel, and the global product development team.
* Demonstrate the Aon proprietary TBS system and solution capabilities, adapting to individual client needs, participating in the sales cycle as assigned Gather requirements and prepare requirements definition documentation for client plan design/service delivery
* Lead the preparation of QA test plans to fully test client configuration from a plan rules and administrative processing perspective
* Gather requirements from application end-users and prepare requirements definition documentation for system enhancement and maintenance items
* Lead the preparation of QA test plans to fully test software enhancements and maintenance items
* Review technical specifications and work with development team to resolve issues May be involved with training end-users or other testers on application functionality
* Provide guidance to end-users on best practices with implementing new application functionality and support end-users in determining root-cause of stated issues
* Assist with trouble shooting configuration issues
* Work with team members across the U.S. based team to meet client plan needs
* Provide responsive feedback to clients (internal and external) needs and inquiries
* Participate in continuous improvement initiatives as projects progress
* Up to 25% of international travel required
WE OFFER YOU
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
OUR COLLEAGUE EXPERIENCE:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Careers
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. http://www.aon.com.
* 4 year degree in Business, HR or Information Technology, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* 5 years or more of experience in benefits administration related environment.
* Working knowledge of relational database and web development
* Client and project management experience.
* Implementations, data migrations and conversions experience a plus.
* Ability to quickly develop an understanding of systems and technology.
* Excellent analytical and communication skills. Ability to work in a team environment
* Sound business judgment with an analytic flair.
JOB NUMBER: 2420739
CATEGORY: Consulting Group
LOCATION: United States, NC, Winston-Salem