Global Benefits Vice President - San Francisco, CA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
AON IS LOOKING FOR A GLOBAL BENEFITS VICE PRESIDENT.
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Aon Risk Solutions group in San Francisco, CA. This position will support Aon's Global Benefits Practice.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS:
This great career opportunity offers diversified project and client exposure. The essential duties of the selected candidate will include, but not necessarily limited to:
* International consulting: the candidate is expected to deliver billable hours in the field of international benefits such as, but not limited to, benefit audit, benchmarking, opening for business, M&A, multinational pooling, governance, risk management, global DC consulting, etc.
* Client relationship management including project management, fee setting, revenue projections, delivery of key deliverables, provide technical expertise within the Global Benefits practice, develop cross selling opportunities with other Aon practices and accountability for meeting all billable recovery goals. The candidate will be responsible for managing the day to day work required by clients, coordinate the client team and respond to client inquiries.
* New business development including expansion or existing business and new business revenue goals, prospect/opportunity management, and reporting activity/new business within sales reporting application.
* Intellectual capital development and training the candidate is expected to possess a solid understanding of Global Benefits and participates as needed on task forces and special project teams. The ideal candidate will also be able to train and mentor junior members of the team to help them develop their understanding of Global Benefits and consulting skills.
* Communication skills the candidate must have excellent communication and presentation skills and work well with internal and external Aon Hewitt client team members and be capable of working as a team member or independently based on the project.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
* Priority will be given to candidates with a minimum of 8 to 12 years of international or non US benefits experience in an HR consulting firm or professional services firm.
* We also value demonstrated consultative skills to effectively work in a cohesive team environment as well as the ability to communicate with a variety of internal and external parties.
Other requirements include:
* Bachelor s degree (mathematics, finance, economics or other degrees where quantitative skills are required is preferred)
* Advanced degree or project management certification is an advantage
* Strong management and strong analytical ability
* Strong organizational skills, ability to handle multiple projects in as fast paced and time sensitive environment
* Demonstrated interest in the global environment, other cultures and languages
WE OFFER YOU
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
OUR COLLEAGUE EXPERIENCE:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Careers
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. http://www.aon.com.
JOB NUMBER: 2421258
CATEGORY: Consulting Group
LOCATION: United States, CA, San Francisco