Global Change Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION SUMMARY:
To develop what matters most our people and organizations. As an integral part of the E3 Program Everybody sells, Everybody serves, Everybody helps, and this position will have responsibility for creating change programs for a variety of Johnson Controls businesses globally. E3 is a key initiative enabling improved customer experience and growth. Thru E3 we are changing how 30,000 employees work and adoption of new processes, tools and a culture of customer centricity is critical to success.
* Ensure that change is aligned and drive positive change in behaviors, performance and structure
* Coordinate/facilitate development and execution of global change management strategy
* Oversee global change and training teams on E3 project to ensure consistency of approach and adherence to the change management process
* Work with Regional Change Management Leads and consultants (PwC) to build change management plans for stakeholder management, training, communications, etc.
* Provide guidance and support to Regional Change Management Leads to ensure regional change management planning and execution aligns with overarching strategy
* Provide final sign-off for change management strategy, plans, and decisions
* Serve as a partner and liaison to Executive Steering Committee, Operating Committee and leadership/stakeholders globally
* The ability to motivate, enthuse and encourage participation through change and transformation process (E3)
* Work with the program teams post go-live to ensure adoption and engagement of the new systems/new behaviours
* Drives the process and partners with VP and business leaders to identify and prioritize opportunities, diagnose and develop recommendations, implement and sustain organization effectiveness solutions aligned with and impacting the execution of the business strategy.
* Consults, supports, coaches, and facilitates change management strategies and solutions that build leader and organization capability and drive sustainable change
* Works jointly with cross-functional teams to create, plan, deploy, and manage enterprise-wide HR/OD programs
* Evaluates program effectiveness through the development of key metrics to evaluate actual results and impact
* Establishes common company-wide OD/ OE & Change Management frameworks and supporting tools and training
* Travel requirements up to 20%
EDUCATION / WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* At least 8 years of experience including 5 years change experience (any functional background)
* Certified change practitioner (any model)
* Experience in large, complex organizations required
* Strong leadership skills required, including proven ability to influence leaders and facilitate cross-functional teams.
* Ability to build strong working relationships with internal customers and positively influence key constituents.
* Ability to lead and manage large projects and a portfolio of projects.
* Experience with enterprise systems implementations a plus
CRITICAL SKILLS / CORE COMPETENCIES:
* Enterprise Mindset: Has a holistic perspective and drives aligned action for the good of the enterprise. Must be able to develop solutions that achieve organizational objectives.
* Strategic Thinking: Brings a broad long-term perspective to issues and demonstrates sound business judgment. Must be able to connect the dots between processes to achieve overall objectives. Can visualize, communicate and put into action (while convincing others) how Learning & Development will support business goal achievement.
* Customer Focus: Leverages keen internal and external customer insights to continually strengthen responsiveness and customer satisfaction. Builds strong relationships internally and delivers.
* Inspire and Influence: Conveys trust and confidence in our capabilities, contributions, and plans across units and functions.
* Collaborate Across Boundaries: Removes barriers to enable communication to be open and on-going within and across organizational boundaries. Establishes strong partnerships and works effectively across all boundaries within the organization. Leverages organization to achieve goals.
* Process/Program Management: Organizes the steps, resources and workflows necessary to get critical tasks accomplished and ensure intended impact of solutions can be realized. Looks for ways to simplify and bring order to complex, chaotic and unpredictable activities. Identifies opportunities to improve efficiency and develops plans, success measures and timelines for tasks. Anticipates activities required to help people accept and absorb change. Can execute across the business.
* Problem Solving: Defines problems systematically, analyzing causes and effects both qualitatively and quantitatively. Seeks out others as sources of data, ideas and help. Asks penetrating questions to surface hidden problems and discern fact patterns. Recognizes the broader issues to simplify analyses and execute timely decisions or actions. Challenges HR partners and business leaders to view issues from multiple perspectives and continuously develop.