Global Corporate Card Program Accountant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
This position is responsible for the oversight of all aspects of the tactical application of the TE Corporate Card (Travel and Procurement Card) Program. This includes but is not limited to providing key support for the Global Card Expansion initiative currently under way including training, communication, and customer service support to all TE Citibank/Concur country teams. A successful candidate must be customer service focused, professional and have the ability to multi task. This position will be part of a dynamic team and assist with special projects / ad-hoc requests.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
* Ensure program requirements are adhered to for the entities supported by the FSSC as well as providing guidance on best practices to other TE entities/regions.
* Perform monthly reconciliations of the Citibank Card payments in SAP. Ensure payments are made in full and on time in support of TE s rebate.
* Coordinate the roll-out and continual refresh of the global corporate card SharePoint site.
* Calculate and Post the Global Concur Subscription Rate charge out.
* Analyze the activity in SAP GL accounts used for the T&E and Pcard process, resolve aged items and perform monthly account reconciliations.
* Responsible for the maintenance of Pcard Approvers between SAP and Concur.
* Work with the Purchasing department to expand the Corporate Card program by offering suggestions and solutions
* Provide an Extraordinary Customer Experience to those cardholders seeking assistance.
* Facilitate and support the M&A efforts for the transition of employees at newly acquired locations to TE s travel and purchasing card program.
* Assist and/or run with ad hoc projects as needed.
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance required
* 2-5 years of relevant work experience
* Proficiency in the Microsoft Office application suite; with an emphasis on advanced Excel skills
* Excellent writing skills to prepare communications to cardholders, managers and broad company updates.
* Highly self-motivated with ability to multitask utilizing multiple systems and resources required in this role
* Customer service mindset
* High standard of integrity and attention to detail
* Ability to work independently with a willingness to make decisions in support of the processes and assigned projects