Global Digital Solutions Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY EMD Serono is a leading US biopharmaceutical company exclusively focused on specialty care for more than 40 years. The US healthcare business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, integrates cutting-edge science, innovative products and devices, as well as industry-leading patient support and access programs. EMD Serono s commercial business has a deep expertise in neurology, fertility and endocrinology, and a strong pipeline of potential therapies in oncology, immuno-oncology and immunology.
Purpose of the Role
The Global Digital Solutions Lead will develop and direct new models that enable more efficient and effective execution of customer engagement strategies across geographies and franchises. They will identify common needs among brands and franchises and provide solutions to ensure synergies. In partnership with Business Technologies (BT), the will develop a roadmap of global suite of re-usable tools, features, and functionality based on global, regional, and local needs to reduce redundancy and streamline development efforts.
The Global Digital Solutions Lead will also be responsible for leading the development of key enterprise level digital initiatives such as digitizing patient support services and clinical trial sites. They will seek, analyze, and apply insights and digital analytics to inform and shape experience to ensure it meets our customers needs.
The role will serve as a liaison to BT and establish a strong collaboration to drive full integration and adoption of digital capabilities, platforms, and solutions across the organization.
Internal within EMD Serono
Global Business Franchises (GBF) Neurology & Immunology, Oncology, Fertility, and General Medicine & Endocrinology
Franchise Customer Engagement Strategists
Global Strategic Insights (GSI)
Global Digital Analytics
Business Technology (BT)
Global Clinical Operations (GCO)
Commercial Excellence (Global, Regional, Local)
Load Digital Leads
External to EMD Serono
Digital agencies and suppliers, Technology partners
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
* Lead enterprise initiatives (e.g. digitizing patient services, clinical trial matching tool) utilizing customer centered design
* In partnership with BT, develop a roadmap to deliver common tools and functionality based on common needs. Source feature requests from global, regional and local teams (brand & commercial excellence), developing criteria for prioritization.
* Define and lead pilots as part of the roadmap and rollout plan
* Establish governance, pilot owners and advisors (global digital strategy, BT, brand, commercial excellence)
* Lead effort to scale platforms across the enterprise
* In partnership with BT, formalize process for defining business and user requirements
* Serve as key contact for BT and R&D on digital initiatives (non-brand focused)
Candidate s Profile
* Bachelor s degree in relevant field of study
* Master s preferred, but not required.
Professional Skills and Experience
* 7+ years in digital marketing
* Deep experience in user centered design
* Understand how to gather digital requirements
* Experience in digital technology
* Experience working in a regulated industry, preferably healthcare
Personal Skills & Competencies
* Capability to manage various inter-related, interdependent digital marketing platforms and approaches
* Consistently keeps ahead of digital new trends and brings forward potential new methods and approaches to utilize digital solutions
* Ability to work in intense, fast paced, matrixed, and multinational work environment
* Ability to build collaborative partnerships that foster openness and candid dialogue
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, and programs such as Excel and Powerpoint
* Normal and routine office duties
* Position requires both domestic and international travel up to 35% of time
* Non-exempts only, overtime may be required
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.