Global Director of Regulatory Affairs
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Van Grace Associates
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client is an international manufacturer of advanced polymer materials. They need a Global Director of Regulatory Affairs to help them continue to grow and be responsible for managing global regulatory compliance for the company. Maintain awareness of evolving global regulatory requirements, trends and developments and communicate to business units and Senior Management on topics that will have a significant impact upon the company.
* Ensure company's internal and external activities comply with global regulatory requirements for company product lines.
* Ensure company internal processes and systems effectively support regulatory requirements and meet appropriate standards.
* Review company practices; provide advice and determine what changes are required to comply with existing and new regulatory requirements.
* Keep businesses and Senior Management current on regulatory changes and work with businesses to develop viable solutions that meet the appropriate regulations.
* Support business development efforts and provide guidance to ensure compliance with appropriate regulations.
* Provide guidance with respect to risk management.
* Provide company-wide training for new and existing regulatory requirements.
* Work with Quality department to prepare and facilitate inspections and audits by regulatory agencies and/or clients.
* In cooperation with Quality department, oversee compliance with standard operating procedures to ensure compliance with applicable standards and regulations.
* BSdegree in a science or engineering field required, graduate level degree strongly preferred
* 10 + years relevant experience within the regulatory affairs discipline in the resins, polymers chemical industries
* Decision maker who is self-motivated, disciplined and directed; goal oriented.
* Strategic thinker with knowledge of global regulatory requirements, systems and risk management
* Knowledge of international treaties and regional, national, local and territorial trade requirements, agreements and considerations
* Knowledge of qualitysystems and other business systems