Global Director of Tax Planning & Compliance
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
The Compliance Search Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
Our client is seeking to hire a Global Director of Tax Planning & Compliance to join their company.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
List the fundamental duties of the position:
* Coordination and leadership of ongoing monthly and quarterly tax closing and reporting processes ensuring compliance with appropriate tax authorities as well as industry specific filing requirements.
* Determine discreet items on a consolidated and legal entity basis.
* Monitor the current and deferred taxreporting for all domestic and foreign legal entities pursuant to applicable tax requirements.
* Analyze tax exposures, including the determination of appropriate tax reserves pursuant to Company policy.
* Ensure all required documentation to support and disclose tax reserves is prepared and maintained.
* Coordinate with Accounting and Business Planning to obtain and analyze legal entity pre-tax and forecasted P&L's and evaluate the income tax accounting impact.
* Review year-end non-U.S. tax provision calculations and manage non-U.S. tax departments to resolve income tax accounting issues.
* Evaluate all existing tax accounting processes for continuous improvement
* Develop, motivate and supervise team
* Global, Federal & State TaxAudits
* Global and M&A tax planning
* Minimum education, work experience, knowledge and implement and maintain those processes to ensure maximum efficiency and accuracy
* Strong work-paper and documentation skills
* Technological proficiency with Excel, Word, tax accounting software, etc.
* Working knowledge of BPC/SAP Consolidation software and previous experience with Accounting for Income Taxes software implementation and utilization is a plus.