Global IT Front End Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
BDO USA, LLP
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary
BDO s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
The Front End Developer is responsible for design, construct and delivery of the front end applications for Global IT.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent field preferred
- Knowledge and experience working within and Agile framework. preferred
- Two (2) or more years of demonstrated knowledge and experience with Microsoft s Office SharePoint Server platforms and supporting technologies including SharePoint Object Model, Web Services, Windows Workflow Foundation, Web Parts, Web Design/Front-End Development, InfoPath, Central Administration, STSADM and/or PowerShell preferred.
- Experience in other development languages is highly desired
- Certifications in Microsoft MTA / MCSD preferred
- Experience with the following products preferred:
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 / 2012 / 2013
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 / 2012
- Microsoft SQL Reporting Services
- Microsoft SQL Integration Services
- Microsoft Entity Framework
- HTTP Debug Tools
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills
Capacity to work in a deadline-driven environment while handle multiple complex projects/tasks simultaneously with a focus on details
- Capacity to consistently produce clean coding and adhere to appropriate documentation standards
BDO USA, LLP is an EO employer M/F/Veteran/Disability