Global Key Account Director 8/28/2016
Jim Kay & Associates
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY GLOBAL KEY ACCOUNT DIRECTOR-BAY AREA
The Global Key Account Director will be responsible for managing sales activities and providing strategic and tactical direction for technical support activities for our largest customer. This role will be the primary interface between the customer and the Company, coordinating all internal efforts, maximizing revenue and achieving business unit objectives, by creating higher customer value.
* Perform industry and market analysis anticipating customer needs and recommending product solutions.
* Provide direction to Technical Support Team on project priorities.
* Design and develop sales strategies at account level, accomplish business unit objectives, and define sales and profit goals.
* Conduct sales visits to Global Account developing sales, product and pricing strategies.
* Interface with R&D, product managers, marketing, supply chain and manufacturing to design, deliver and service customer's needs.
* Prepare annual sales forecasts and participates in the determination of market potential and preparation of sales expense estimates.
* Recommend new product and product line revisions, pricing strategy, marketing communications.
* Continuously evaluate marketing strategy and sales plans to anticipate changing market conditions.
* Bachelors-Technical Degree a Plus. MBA a plus.
* Minimum 10years comprehensive sales management and marketing experience selling electronic components to global, major accounts.
* Excellent oral, presentation and written communication skills.