Global Key Account Manager - Partnering Business (Western U.S.)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 1/26/2017
Tecan US Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONTecan is a leading player in the fast growing global life sciences equipment and supply industry. We are specialized in the development, production and distribution of automation solutions for laboratories in the market segments of life sciences, clinical diagnostics and forensics.
We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative company and to be an active member to participate in our business. For the sales unit we are looking for a:
GLOBAL KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER PARTNERING BUSINESS
LOCATION: WESTERN US FIELD BASED
The Global Key Account Manager is responsible for managing OEM key accounts, contract negotiating. This position will generate new leads for the Partnering Business and focus on building and maintain relationships with those established customers.
YOUR MAIN TASKS:
* Manage the allocated OEM Key accounts. This entails sales and GP responsibility.
* Contract negotiation
* Responsible for annual order intake / sales and pricing / gross profit margins
* Accounts can be based anywhere in the world.
* Understand structure, strategy and product roadmap of allocated accounts per PB Systems market map
* Identify new opportunities for L1 or L2 system and detection business.
* Hand over detection leads to the PB detection specialists
* Close cooperation in follow up of leads within PB and DO
* Close coordination of account approach with PB Components.
* Technical capability to perform demo s and work with customers on their applications
* Work with staff of LSB and PB Components on business lines of which sales is allocated to those units
* Monitor issues (pricing, quality, logistics performance etc.) and assure they are timely addressed by the relevant function in PB, LSB and DO* Assure overall customer satisfaction.* Assure long term, partnership type relations with the PB customers
For this position we are seeking a candidate with an advanced degree in Chemistry or Biology. Must have:
* * Excellent English, German and further languages desirable
* Eye for detail (contracts), Convincing skills, Assertiveness
Please apply online and submit your resume to: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/*id=15406711
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action/Minority/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identification/Female/Disabled/Veteran. If you need assistance applying for this position please call Human Resources at (800) 338-3226 or email email@example.com