Global Logistics Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Rhee Bros., Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Global Logistics Lead (Hanover, MD)
• Utilizing knowledge in international import/export and distribution, manage the inbound logistics operation of supply chain from approximately 500 manufacturers/vendors based in Asia to Rhee Bros.' warehouse in the U.S.
• Utilizing knowledge in international import/export and distribution, manage the outbound logistics operation of distribution from Rhee Bros.' warehouse to approximately 800 business-customers nationwide.
• Develop protocols and practices to improve efficiency and inventory turns, and minimize cost, business risk, and obsolescence.
• Develop various reports and metrics to monitor, direct, and improve logistics activities.
• Oversee negotiations with suppliers and transportation services to improve supply chain efficiency and costs.
• Understand internal and external customer needs to create policies and practices to meet or exceed their expectations.
Requirements: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, or foreign equivalent + 24 months of experience as Global Logistics Lead/Manager, International Trade Logistics Manager, International Business Operations Manager. Any suitable combination of experience of education, training, or experience is acceptable.
Application: Mail resume to Rhee Bros., Inc., Attn: HR, 7461 Coca Cola Drive, Hanover, MD 21076