Global Mobility - Japanese
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate to join our Busniess Tax Services practice.
- Support clients in analyzing the tax implications of working internationally and filing income tax returns in multiple jurisdictions, including preparation of Federal and State(s) individual income tax returns; this includes analyzing and utilizing foreign tax credits between countries, tax treaties and looking for opportunities to use global tax planning opportunities to minimize overall tax costs
- Assist corporations with setting up operations in new countries and helping to ensure the applicable tax rules are satisfied and the corporations and individual executives are in compliance with the applicable tax and social tax requirements
- Assist clients to determine the compensation packages that should be provided to executives working on an international assignment, and assist with setting up and supporting their global payroll process including determining what amounts should be provided to executives in multiple locations while ensuring compliance with the applicable countries laws; n the respective locations
- Provide global coordination and support to KPMG's corporate clients with all aspects of running a global mobility program including assisting clients with implementing leading processes and technologies solutions related to efficiently managing their global workforce
- Assist Senior Associates and Managers with engagement administration and scoping efforts
- One year of public accounting and/or tax experience
- Bachelors degree, J.D., LL.M. in Taxation, and/or Masters in Taxation (MST) from an accredited college/university
- Working towards a CPA or Enrolled Agent designation
- Ability to speak and write fluent Japanese (a plus but not required)
- Ability to analyze basic tax and accounting information
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .