Global Operations & Integration Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title
Global Operations & Integration Manager
Job Description Summary
The Global Operations / Integration Manager is responsible for providing oversight on the Central Management Office (not including Finance). This includes (but not limited to) Workplace Support, Sustainability, Space & Occupancy, and Technology for operations for the Cushman & Wakefield Adobe Account globally, ensuring that all Adobe and Cushman & Wakefield policies, procedures and standards are being complied with in support of our overall account performance. In addition, this role will focus on strategic and innovative programs to proactively impact operations and long term objectives.
* Provide oversight of the Central Management Office (not including Finance), including (but not limited to) Workplace Support, Sustainability, Space & Occupancy, and Technology for operations for the Cushman & Wakefield Adobe Account
* Develop and ensure compliance with all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
* Lead and oversee special initiatives from concept to implementation, utilizing both internal and external resources
* Ensure that the Management Plan is being adhered to at the site level, and that the operational team is in compliance with Cushman & Wakefield policies and procedures, with Adobe policies and procedures, and with the terms of the Master Service Agreement (MSA)
* Oversee preparation of monthly reports, quarterly reforecasts to ensure that all site-specific documentation and reports are completed accurately and on time
* Review work order system and PM program, including the CMMS (computerized maintenance management system) and IBIS (intelligent building interface system). Oversee workflow and help establish priorities
* Management of the energy and sustainability manager, monitor energy and other resource usage, costs, programs for reducing usage and costs, and savings realized, with goals of improving operating efficiency, reducing operating costs, and maximizing Energy Star scores and LEED-EB Green Building certification scores for each owned or controlled building
* Establish and maintain positive relations with clients and client representatives, ensuring that all services and needs are being met satisfactorily within the parameters established by Adobe management. Conduct periodic visits, inspections, and surveys to determine client satisfaction
* Assume responsibility for the hiring, training, development, supervision, and motivation for the key positions reporting to you, and provide oversight for the filling and development of other on-site staff.
* Ensure regulatory compliance and effective management of risk and liability for both Cushman & Wakefield and Adobe
* Actively search for areas for improvement and make recommendations and implement where appropriate
* Support and provide the leadership necessary to achieve Cushman & Wakefield's Asset Services Vision, Mission and Values in the day-to-day conduct of business. Establish, exemplify, and maintain a standard of professionalism that projects the highest values to the client, vendors, and fellow employees at all times
* Always respond to customers, vendors, and fellow employees in a professional and courteous manner in carrying out your assigned duties. Remember that everyone is our customer
* Join and actively participate in one or two professional organizations directly related to your area of expertise; attend classes and workshops related to your position to improve your knowledge and skill level. Achieving professional designations is encouraged
* Must have a bachelors degree, architectural or engineering degree. Masters level education is preferred
* Must have at least fifteen (15) years of successful experience in facilities design and construction management/project management field. Significant experience in project construction contract administration is required with at least 2 years of experience in Corporate Services or Corporate Real Estate
* Must have excellent client control skills with the ability to direct and evaluate a team of account program managers, project managers, administrative staff and field inspectors
* Possess the ability to develop positive working relationships with using agencies, local government officials, and members of the business community
* Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and have the above average analytical skills, with the ability to read, interpret, and develop statistical reports and calculations as required
* Have a basic knowledge of generally accepted accounting and budgeting practices, and be able to read and interpret construction plans and specifications
* Must be familiar and proficient with personal computers and PC based software such as WordPerfect, Lotus 1-2-3, Microsoft Office, and/or Microsoft Project. Knowledge of Primavera and Expedition is a plus, but not required
* Possess a working knowledge of Engineering, Design and Construction guidelines, regulations and requirements as pertains to design and construction projects is desirable
* Knowledge and experience with environmental testing, remediation and/or energy conservation is highly desirable
* Construction Management -knowledge of construction terms, estimating, skilled in reading and understanding construction documents
* Project Management - experienced in managing complex projects that include coordination of simultaneous, diverse, multiple activities
* Design - understand architectural and space planning principles - able to review schematic design to facilitate best utilization of space layout and appearance
* Furniture - experienced and knowledgeable in systems furniture, preferably Herman Miller, Ethospace and Steelcase
* Telecommunications/Network Cabling - understand the basic principles of connectivity to support modern technology as it relates to cabling and equipment installation
* Project Budgeting - experience in square foot and unit costs for interior tenant finish construction. Ability to review bids from contractors and work to gain most value for FFIC from construction dollars expended
* Project Scheduling - experienced with Microsoft Project or the ability to master the program to produce realistic schedules that incorporate all essential elements of the project
* Security Systems - Conceptual knowledge of CCTV, Card Access, Alarms, and other systems and how they integrate into the overall facility use plan
* Involves work of a general office nature; typically includes extended periods of sitting and/or operation of a computer for up to 8 hours a day
* May involve periods of standing, such as operating at a copier/fax/scanner
* Regularly required to talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to write and type
* Ability to speak clearly so others can understand you
* Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented orally and in writing
* Ability to communicate information and ideas in writing and orally so others will understand
* Regularly required to utilize vision abilities, allowing reading of printed material, graphics, and computer displays
Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national