Global Planning Support - Sr. Associate (APO) 9/15/2016
Florham Park, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Zoetis is a global animal health company dedicated to supporting customers and their businesses in ever better ways. Building on 60 years of experience, we deliver quality medicines and vaccines, complemented by diagnostic products and genetic tests and supported by a range of services. We are working every day to better understand and address the real-world challenges faced by those who raise and care for animals in ways they find truly relevant.
Our name, Zoetis (z -EH-tis), has its root in zo, familiar in words such as zoo and zoology and derived from zoetic, meaning pertaining to life. It signals our company's dedication to supporting the veterinarians and livestock producers everywhere who raise and care for the farm and companion animals on which we all depend.
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Zoetis is a global animal health company dedicated to supporting customers and their businesses in ever better ways. Building on 60 years of experience, we deliver quality medicines and vaccines, complemented by diagnostic products and genetic tests and supported by a range of services. We are working every day to better understand and address the real-world challenges faced by those who raise and care for animals in ways they find truly relevant.
The Zoetis Global Solution Center (GSC) organization has the charge to design, build, implement and sustain enterprise ERP and Supply Chain solutions based on the SAP technology platform.
This Global Planning Sr. Associate position will be part of the GSC and report to the GSC Global Planning Lead based on Florham Park, NJ. The colleague will be responsible for the daily support of the applications used by the global planning business. Our solution is based on SAP applications with APO has the primary component, but other applications may also be a part of the landscape and require support. We have implemented APO DP and SNP globally at Zoetis and are in the process of rolling out GATP and will be implemented in MPS in the near future.
This is a hands-on position with the primary purpose of long term support which includes resolving break fix incidents, system enhancement requests, and support of projects.
This position will:
* Support Business As Usual (BAU) support of every day break/fix issues, enhancement identification and delivery for solution improvements, as well support for ongoing or future projects.
* Act as internal consultant for the Supply Chain Logistics - Global Planning teams. Work with peers in the BT organization and business representatives to determine business process and solution design leveraging the capabilities of the SAP modules.
* Support the identification of opportunities to standardize processes and system configuration globally and ensure compliance across all implementation to these standards
* Collaborate with representatives of other SAP functions to ensure end to end process integration and consistency
* Develop, prototype, test and implement solution improvements to increase stability, usability and functionality to enable end users to meet business objectives
* Support the global deployment of Global Planning solutions within the corporation
* Develop, prototype, test and implement SAP APO and other solution enhancements
* Contribute as a team member to enhancements and project teams
* Perform thorough analysis to identify all potential impacts for change requests
* Train and transfer knowledge to other team members, users and stakeholders as required
* Update and maintain all related functional documentation
* Conduct Unit tests, Integration tests, and Regression tests
* Proactively proposing solutions to improve the support of new and existing business processes
* Ensure customer expectations have been met through delivery and ongoing execution of services
Ongoing Systems & Service Delivery and Process Improvement
* Understand key business controls and impacts of changes caused by functionality, technology changes and changing business needs
* Provide support for global and regional systems and services
* Work with Business counterparts to ensure audit, SOX and other compliance requirements
* Identify and initiate process improvements (continuous improvement)
* Monitor process compliance and performance metrics