Global Policy & Training Framework and Standards Program Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/21/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID:
GLOBAL POLICY & TRAINING FRAMEWORK AND STANDARDS PROGRAM MANAGER
CREDIT SUISSE COMPANY OVERVIEW
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
* An exciting and challenging role as program manager within the Global Policy & Training Framework and Standards group.
* Opportunity to lead and support policy and training initiatives both business as usual and strategic, including bank-wide initiatives such as Policy Simplification, new MyPolicies system design and enhanced eLearning Governance.
* Responsibility to lead ongoing collaboration initiatives within Compliance and with business divisions and other corporate functions including advisory role to Compliance colleagues and business divisions on problem situations as it relates to policy and training standards.
* Lead for enhancement of Policy & Training processes to enhance accuracy and quality.
* Drafting of policy and training related communications and documents, including editing of global policies
* University degree with a minimum of 5+ years relevant experience, or equivalent in a fast paced, dynamic culture.
* Compliance or other risk and control function experience highly desirable.
* Solid written and verbal communication skills.
* A willingness to take on new tasks and/or develop new skills.
* Must have track record of gaining confidence and respect of employees and all levels of management, and be willing to take accountability for actions.
* Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
* Knowledge of financial services industry and experience working in global/virtual teams.
* Extremely detail oriented, with solid follow-up capabilities.
* Project management abilities.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.