Global Product Marketing Manager - San Antonio, TX
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
San Antonio, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Global Product Manager, Pressure Ulcer Prevention
Every day, Getinge Group products contribute to saving lives and ensuring excellent care. All across the world, our people make a huge difference for patients, healthcare professionals and societies. And we are immensely proud of that.
The Patient and Post-Acute Care business category is responsible for a portfolio with current annual turnover exceeding 7 Billion SEK. We want to be the globally leading provider of healthcare solutions for people affected by reduced mobility within both Acute and Post-Acute care segments. Our products and solutions are sold worldwide and our organization is currently based in Europe, North America and Asia.
The position is based in San Antonio, TX. Since you will have a global scope, you should expect international travel, average 50% on an annual basis.
In this position you will be globally responsible for managing a part of the Getinge Group portfolio of Pressure Ulcer Prevention (PUP) solutions. You will work with R&D to develop a compelling and competitive solution value proposition and at the same time support sales and distributors in maximizing revenue and profitability of existing and upcoming solutions in the PUP portfolio.
Among your main responsibilities and tasks will be:
· Develop and execute your portfolio strategy based on customer and market insights and deep relationship with KOL's externally and key stakeholders internally
· Close collaboration with R&D to develop and maintain your portfolio of PUP solutions
· Proactively monitor the financial performance (net sales and profitability) of your portfolio and implement tactical measures (pricing management, positioning and otherwise) to optimize.
· Oversee the effective and customer-driven development of a portfolio of solutions (new products as well as existing products) in liaison with R&D, Supply Chain and Up- and down-stream marketing
· Develop and manage pricing strategies for your part of the PUP portfolio
· Work with the Acute and Long Term Care Marketing Teams to develop clinical roadmaps and support wider strategy development
· Develop key KOL relationships in the PUP Solution segment
· Develop and execute relevant promotional strategies; marketing collateral and e presence liaising with the Global Digital Department and identified external marketing agencies in alignment to the downstream marketing teams
· Develop and deploy product training for your part of the PUP portfolio
· Manage post-market surveillance where applicable
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned Product Management professional with solid experience from relevant Med-tech companies, ideally within the PUP space. And at least 3 years in a Global Product Management role.
Master's Degree in business/marketing is preferred.
Some of your key characteristics include:
* Solid experience as product or solutions manager within new product development and experience of using market analysis and customer research
* Strong business acumen, financial understanding and analytical skills
* Excellent project management skills involving cross functional teams and global markets
* Ability to develop excellent working relationships with key personnel, especially with the leadership and Sales & Marketing teams in markets and within the Supply Chain and R&D Support and Up/Down stream marketing functions.
* Capable of developing, presenting and gaining approval for key product strategies at all business levels.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
ArjoHuntleigh is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability