Global Service Desk
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION :
* PROVIDE HIGH QUALITY IT SUPPORT TO OVER 2000 END USERS INCLUDING INCIDENT , SERVICE REQUEST AND PROBLEM MANAGEMENT
* End User Standard office productivity applications install/ troubleshooting
* Desktop/Laptop OS build on Windows and MAC Platforms.
* Supporting the software distribution and management processes, including packaging of applications and troubleshooting of software installation issues
* Creating, integrating and deploying new policies across users and desktops
* Developing /maintaining software packaging standards
* Testing new and changed components being introduced into the environment
* Participating in the engineering and deployment of global products
* Automation through scripting as necessary to efficiently address problems within our space
* Performing change management duties, including creation, execution and validation of production changes
FLUENCY WITH FOLLOWING TECHNOLOGIES :
WINDOWS XP/ 7, OFFICE 2007 /2010, ACTIVE DIRECTORY, BLACKBERRY / BES, IOS DEVICES , CITIX, LIQUIDWARE LABS, APPSENCE, POWERBROKER
VMWARE, LANDESK, MICROSOFT SSMS , BLOOMBERG