Global Software Architect 8/20/2016
RED SKY Consulting
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY GLOBAL SOFTWARE ARCHITECT
Location: Indianapolis IN (20 min away from center of Indianapolis)
Direct Hire Role - Global Software Architect / Architecture
"IN A NUTSHELL" / BOTTOM LINE- Global Software Architect / Architecture
* Advanced architecture technical expertise within: platform, systems and cloud environments
* Capable of assessing current and new technology and develop the systemsoftwarearchitecture that will scale to support product roadmaps and other business objectives
* Ability to excel in a cross functional team environment
* Experienced in hardware and firmware
JOB DESCRIPTION - Global Software Architect / Architecture:
This position reports to the "The Cleint" Chief Engineer and is responsible for the softwarearchitecture of the "The Cleint" platformed products. Working in conjunction with the Product Management group, this person will take the product roadmaps, assess current and new technology and develop the systemsoftwarearchitecture that will scale to meet the varying needs of "The Cleint" business units globally. Communication protocols, cloud platform, and other software based interfaces are within the scope of this position. Additionally, strategy and architecture decisions relating to desk top operating systems, mobile operating systems, mobile applications, embedded systems, networking, security, encryption, and data base managers is also included.
Besides being technically qualified in the areas above, the person must have the ability to work across geographical boundaries. This includes understanding the specifics of a region's needs to training and implementing the defined architecture in those regions.
The applicant should have a working knowledge of the other engineering disciplines such as electronic hardware and firmware to enable informed trade-off decisions.
QUALIFICATIONS- SOFTWARE ARCHITECT:
* Bachelor/Masters degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science ** Desired not required**
* 7+ years of experience
* Demonstrated experience in architectural design, platform design, cloud based applications, encryption, mobile application development, wireless and wired communication ** Some required not ALL required**
* Ability to manage both local and remote teams
* Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written
* Multi-regional experience preferred
* Some travel is required
This an exciting role for someone that is a SOFTWARE ARCHITECT/ Architecture focused in strategy and architecture