Global Systems Engineer - Charlotte, NC - 8163
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Palo Alto Networks
Palo Alto Networks is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
As a Palo Alto Networks Pre-Sales Systems Engineer for Global Accounts, you and your Sales partner are the face of Palo Alto Networks to our customers. You will be responsible for
* Helping customers understand how enterprise security has evolved in the past few years,
* Presenting the Palo Alto Networks Next Generation Security Platform
* Creating and delivering demonstrations of the products
* Gathering customer technical requirements
* Creating evaluation test plans with customers
* Managing the evaluation process to a successful conclusion.
* BSCS or equivalent and 6+ years of experience as an SE or Systems Integrator
* Demonstrable experience with systems installation, configuration and administration of routers/switches, UNIX/Linux and Windows-based systems (prior Active Directory/LDAP experience desirable)
* Experience that emphasizes L2-L4 Networking (L2 Switching architectures including Spanning Tree, IP routing including OSPF and BGP, L4 Load balancing )
* Experience selling, demonstrating, installing and troubleshooting network infrastructure security products
* Strong communication (written and verbal) and very strong presentation skills, both internally and externally
* Strong problem solving skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution, often under duress
* Super organizational skills
* "Whatever it takes" attitude and motivation to do whatever necessary to assist in closing a deal
Learn more about Palo Alto Networks here and check out our fast facts
Palo Alto Networks competes for the best talent. Our compensation packages consist of salary and equity, and are commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full suite of benefits, including 401(K). Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.