Global Talent Acquisition Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONCelanese Corporation is a global technology leader in the production of specialty materials and chemical products which are used in most major industries and consumer applications. Our products, essential to everyday living, are manufactured in North America, Europe and Asia. Known for operational excellence, sustainability and premier safety performance, Celanese delivers value to customers around the globe with best-in-class technologies. Based in Dallas, Texas, the company employs approximately 7,100 employees worldwide and had 2015 net sales of $5.7 billion, with approximately 67% generated outside of North America.
PURPOSE AND SUMMARY OF POSITION:
We are seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager who will be responsible for leading our Talent Acquisition processes globally. This leader will lead and own talent acquisition strategies for the corporation, including recruiting top talent (all levels) and implementing and overseeing best practices to ensure an effective and high quality recruiting service. A key component of this role is overseeing our global Recruitment Process Outsource (RPO) delivery team, assuring maximum success in recruitment activities. Responsibilities include the following:
* Leading the talent acquisition processes and teams to successfully implement talent strategies, solve problems, and navigate problems and partner for guidance where appropriate.
* Developing job posting optimization, job board procurement, and digital and non digital employment marketing.
* Driving talent strategies by pro-actively consulting HR and business leaders on industry, market, and business unit specific factors
* Overseeing the RPO scorecard and KPI /SLA metrics management
* Overseeing executive recruitment
* Overseeing college recruiting and university relations program including intern program management and execution
* Counseling hiring leaders on innovative recruiting practices and effective talent planning decisions as their day-to-day talent acquisition subject matter expert
* Managing departmental budget and vendor relationships to ensure achievement of staffing goals while keeping in line with financial capabilities
* Overseeing the new hires on-boarding process
* Responsible for applicant tracking system tools and developing, analyzing and reporting on recruitment performance metrics.
* Collaborating with Diversity ability to work independently and with a team.
* Sense of urgency, resourceful and capacity to work in a high growth, fast-pace environment.
* Strong organizational, analytical skills and problem solving ability - both strategic and tactical planning.
* Can always be counted on to "do the right thing".
Job Type: Full-time
* RPO: 8 years
* Talent Acquisition: 8 years